Friday, May 20, 2011

Kittens and Snakes

I want to give a big up to Fat Cat in Uptown for introducing me to chasing whiskey shots with pickle juice.  I also want to recommend them if you want to have a wonderful fat boy/girl meal.  We pigged out on Rueben Balls (breaded balls of corn beef and sourkraut), Fried Mac & Cheese Bites, Corn Dog Balls with a trio of sauces, and of course fries with mayo.  They really know how to stuff and fry balls there.     
Three shots later we were at Cobra Lounge for Oldies night.  Turns out I have no idea how to dance to oldies music, but it was fun trying.  I want to thank Pandi's date for allowing me a feel his large and fat peener at the bar and Pandi for being a cool enough friend that it seemed totally normal.  Definately a highlight of the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment